Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Draw by Description 2
The "Draw by Description" activity is something my wife Yarissa came up with. The child reads a short paragraph consisting of a few descriptive sentences, and draws and colors what they see in their imagination. This activity can be done by one child, by a child and their adult(s), but ideally it is done by more than one person at the same time. It is fun and interesting to compare the drawings at the end of the activity. The "Draw by Description" activity can train not only a child's imagination, but also their vocabulary. Here is the activity:
Timmy's neighbor Filomena is a short old lady. She has a round face and white hair that she likes to wear up in a bun. Draw Filomena.
We hope you and your child enjoyed this activity.
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!