Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
Parts of Speech Worksheet
Here is a parts of speech worksheet generator for kids I created in Excel. The idea is that kids can recognize and circle a certain part of speech, for example "circle all verbs".
I set the spreadsheet up to select randomly from lists of nouns, verbs, and adjectives. I populated the lists of each part of speech by searching for things like "nouns for kids". You can enter the probability of displaying nouns and verbs, and the probability of displaying adjectives will then be calculated by subtraction.
In the spreadsheet, when you print, the print area should already be defined, and it will print out like the picture below. Re-entering the spreadsheet, or pressing F9, will refresh the random numbers to create new word selections.
Please feel free to edit the spreadsheet as needed. If you find this spreadsheet useful, please credit Statisticool.com.
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!