Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Visiting Robert Frost's Grave
Much has been written about Robert Frost. I will just very simply say: Frost is one of the best poets ever and you should read his poems. Click here (affiliate link) to check out The Poetry of Robert Frost: The Collected Poems, Complete and Unabridged.
We were in Vermont recently, near Bennington, and noticed that Frost's grave was nearby. Here are a few pictures from that visit.
I have a few "found poems" based on Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" and "The Road Not Taken". Please see: Found Poetry 4, Found Poetry 5, Found Poetry 6, Found Poetry 7, Found Poetry 12, and Found Poetry 13.
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
For poetry, I recommend:
- High Quality Every Day Carry (EDC) Bolt Action Pens & Pencils by Bastion. Use discount code JS20 to get 20% off!
- Shop at The Poet Life store
Please show me a randomly selected poem
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!