Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
Experimental Poetry 24
This experimental poetry idea is to make entire lines of a poem be shuffled. Therefore, if you have an n-line poem, this creates n! possible arrangements or possible poems, where n! = n*(n-1)*(n-2)*...*1.
I demonstrate this idea using my Freeverse 315. Done this way, there are 3! = 3*2 = 6 possible poems, including the original.
Thanks for reading.
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
For poetry, I recommend:
- High Quality Every Day Carry (EDC) Bolt Action Pens & Pencils by Bastion. Use discount code JS20 to get 20% off!
- Shop at The Poet Life store
Please show me a randomly selected poem
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!