Email email@example.com to sign up to receive news and updates
With the recent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), many children are at home because schools are closed. Education and fun, however, should not stop. Here is a spreadsheet I created so students can practice inequalities.
On opening the spreadsheet, ten questions are randomly created. There are parameters in the spreadsheet to set the range (i.e. minimum and maximum) for the numbers in the inequalities. The types of questions are: the student filling in "<" or ">", or circling True or False. You can also set the probability that a True/False question will be generated.
I set the Print Area, that is, the area that will be printed out when you click Print, to be the area with the words in the outlined box. This way, you can just open up the spreadsheet and print, and you're good to go. You can also press F9 to refresh the random numbers and create new questions.
Click here to download the spreadsheet.
You are welcome to edit the spreadsheet as needed. If you find this spreadsheet useful, please credit Statisticool.com.
Thanks for reading!
Please anonymously VOTE on the content you have just read:Like:
If you enjoyed any of my content, please consider supporting it in a variety of ways:
- PLEASE take a moment to check out two GoFundMe fundraisers I set up. The idea is to make it possible for me to pursue my passions. My goal is to be able to create free randomized educational worksheets and create poetry on a full-time basis. THANK YOU for your support!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to receive news and updates
- Donate any amount via PayPal
- Take my Five Poem Challenge
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Visit my Amazon author page
- Buy what you need on Amazon using my affiliate link
- Follow me on Twitter here
- Buy ad space on Statisticool.com
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE: Some links included on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the affiliate link provided I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). Thank you for the support!